Returns and Repairs
If you have a question that’s not answered here or ideas about how we can improve your shopping experience, we’d like to hear from you. Give us a call (800) 516-3454 or contact us via email at email@example.com. We're available by phone 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST, Monday-Friday.
Store.Steelcase.com Return Policy
We hope you’ll love your new furniture products, but in the event that something’s not quite right, here’s how we can help:
- Chairs: free returns within 30 days of receipt, in original packaging and in new condition
- All other products: returnable, but subject to a 20% restocking fee and return shipping charges
- White Glove: fees associated with white glove service are non-refundable
- Alaska, Hawaii & Canada: All returns from these places will be charged a return shipping fee
What you can expect with your return:
- We will pay the cost when you ship the product back to us from an address in the continental United States
- You may either contact us via email or phone at the contact information listed at the top of this page
- We will send you a FedEx label via email or regular mail. When you receive the label, make sure your product is packed up in the original packaging, put the label on the box, and call FedEx to schedule the pickup
- Upon receipt of the returned product, we will issue a credit in the form of your original payment and notify you by email the return has been processed
Received Wrong Product
If you believe you received the wrong product, please contact customer service within 72 hours of receiving the product.
All repair service requests will require proof of purchase from the online store. To facilitate repair service for items purchased via our online store, please keep your original proof of purchase. We will either send you a replacement part for you to install or have your product fixed by our local repair team.
If you purchased directly from a Steelcase Authorized Retailer, please contact the Retailer from whom you purchased the product.
Warranty & Damage
The Steelcase Limited Consumer Warranty applies only to products purchased directly from store.steelcase.com or a Steelcase Authorized Reseller by purchasers located in the United States or Canada.
If a Product is defective in materials or workmanship, Steelcase will repair or, at Steelcase’s option, replace the affected product at no charge, or refund the purchase price for the affected product if repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made. Learn more about the Steelcase Limited Warranty here.
If a product is damaged during shipping, please contact customer service using the contact information at the top of this page.